Sunday, February 19, 2012

ASPNET 2.0 Strange StyleSheet

When I name it Default.css, it doesn't work.
When I change it to StyleSheet.css, it works automagically.
(Certainly in both cases, I ensure the href is pointing to the correct
location).
Tried and it failed repeatedly. Is this Default.css a reserved
filename or something like that?
Your question doesn't seem to be related to SQL Server. Try posting to an
ASP.NET group.
Hope this helps.
Dan Guzman
SQL Server MVP
http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/dang/
<ckkwan@.my-deja.com> wrote in message
news:b0b5e6d7-4146-4756-a696-14522560c75e@.2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com...
> When I name it Default.css, it doesn't work.
> When I change it to StyleSheet.css, it works automagically.
> (Certainly in both cases, I ensure the href is pointing to the correct
> location).
> Tried and it failed repeatedly. Is this Default.css a reserved
> filename or something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment