Thursday, March 29, 2012

Attach Error

I get the below error when trying to attach a database ONLY on my SQL 2000
computers. SQL 2005 attaches the file just fine. How can I run the
DBCC-CHECKTABLE command on the database if I can't attach it on my sql 2000
pc's? The database is 2000 format.
ERROR:
error 602: could not find row in sysindexes for database id 15, object ID 1,
index ID 1. Run DBCC-CHECKTABLE on sysindexes.Pls post the error you get?
also read about sp_attach_single_file_db
scott wrote:
>I get the below error when trying to attach a database ONLY on my SQL 2000
>computers. SQL 2005 attaches the file just fine. How can I run the
>DBCC-CHECKTABLE command on the database if I can't attach it on my sql 2000
>pc's? The database is 2000 format.
>ERROR:
>error 602: could not find row in sysindexes for database id 15, object ID 1,
>index ID 1. Run DBCC-CHECKTABLE on sysindexes.
--
Message posted via SQLMonster.com
http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server/200603/1|||The error is:
error 602: could not find row in sysindexes for database id 15, object ID 1,
index ID 1. Run DBCC-CHECKTABLE on sysindexes.
"ranjitjain via SQLMonster.com" <u16198@.uwe> wrote in message
news:5cee810f493ea@.uwe...
> Pls post the error you get?
> also read about sp_attach_single_file_db
> scott wrote:
>>I get the below error when trying to attach a database ONLY on my SQL 2000
>>computers. SQL 2005 attaches the file just fine. How can I run the
>>DBCC-CHECKTABLE command on the database if I can't attach it on my sql
>>2000
>>pc's? The database is 2000 format.
>>ERROR:
>>error 602: could not find row in sysindexes for database id 15, object ID
>>1,
>>index ID 1. Run DBCC-CHECKTABLE on sysindexes.
> --
> Message posted via SQLMonster.com
> http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server/200603/1

No comments:

Post a Comment